Welcome to A²!

Welcome to A²!

Friday, September 30, 2016

High School Pros and Cons

High school is very different than middle school. Some of these differences are what make it amazing, but others are scary or annoying. So far for me, high school is pretty great. The best the about high school is the freedom. I can go to a pizza place for lunch, so I can get real pizza, instead of slimy, square, school pizza. Also, we use our iPads and phones freely, where in middle school, you'd get in trouble for just having your phone in your pocket. They were very strict about things like that in the middle school, but they are very lenient in high school. But, one of the worst parts of high school is all of the work. On average in middle school, I spent about a half hour on homework every night. But, in high school, I have over an hour's worth of work every night. Although these things are annoying, so far for me, high school is pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment